Sisters of the Good Shepherd
Founded: 1641 by St. John Eudes
Purposes: Originally semi-cloistered with vows of poverty, obedience, chastity and zeal for souls. Run homes for girls (troubled, unwed mothers, girls accused of promiscuity, former prostitutes).
Habit: White habit with black veil and blue girdle with tassles. A large silver heart hangs from the neck and is engraved on one side with the Good Shepherd and on the other side with an image of the Blessed Mother. (Source 1, page 125).